Friday, November 16, 2018

Grove Collaborative, The Holy Grail

  • "We all have good intentions.
  • Conscientious choices are not just for the few.
  • Every home is beautiful.
  • Every day is worthy of celebration.
  • Human connection matters."- Guiding Principles of The Grove Collaborative
I came upon The Grove Collaborative through YouTube vlogger Amanda Paige aka This Crazy Life Vlog/blog. Every week she gives a detailed account of every product that has made her life so much easier while keeping her environment safe and healthy for her growing family. I've recommended her channel to you in a previous post, I do hope you check it out. 


Grove Collaborative is like no other website I've come across. They are a San Francisco, California based steadily growing, environmentally friendly retailer of home and personal care items. In accompaniment to their house brand you'll find Mrs. Meyer's Clean Home, Caldrea, Burt's Bees and Yes To among others. They are the Holy Grail of environmentally friendly cleaning and personal care products.  Grove offers an incredibly flexible subscription service to their customers. For every purchase there are incentives, minimum purchase rewards in the form of free gifts. Should something go south with your order, they make good on their promise of caring about you and work post haste to ensure your utmost satisfaction.  


My first order came with their Holiday caddy starter pack as a free gift. Inside a festive red tin caddy came three of the most heavenly scented Peppermint Mrs. Meyer's products I've ever had the pleasure of owning. These are full sized products, not samples. I also received a few more free items for meeting my minimum purchase. You can check out my haul on my Instagram page: Grove Haul In short, I received about $68 worth of products and paid only $23. I kid you not, you did indeed read that correctly. I only paid $23 total for my entire order and I received free shipping...What!!! Yes biiiiitch... that's a deal to silence all deals.  They got me, quite possibly forever because when that box came in it felt like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment